- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
- School: We don't allow bullying, if you bully we will fuck you up.
- Student: I got bullied.
- School: The fuck do you want us to do about it?
I am. Stop that anon. I’m such a failure.
Failure… Such a failure. I can never make you proud of me. Not even on fathers day…
My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.” —Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
Do you really have to be this noisy at 2 in the fucking morning? I don’t think the tv is loud enough. I don’t think you making saimin needs to be that loud.
i think that everyone has scars
maybe not on their wrists or their inner thighs or on their knees
on their hearts, souls, and between the cracks and crevices of the little universes they’ve created inside of themselves
If that car went a little faster I wouldn’t be here right now…
- Parent: Why don't you come socialize with the family?
- Me: *sits with family*
- Me: *gets insulted by entire family*
- Me: *goes back to bedroom*
It’s like in invisible to you. I just told you my whole plan on what I’m doing and not even 10 minutes later you ask me stupid questions. You refuse to take me to rehearsals. That’s cool, I’ll just take the bus and get raped and run away and never come home. I’ll make a new home :)